Friday, August 1, 2008

what now?

OK OK. This is definitely what I’m going to say... “You know that we might not be right for each other, but I wanted to let you know that I ......” Damnit! That’s too emo. OK OK try this version... “Look, I like you, You like me ....” NO NO... that’s too macho-iee..

Why do we always end up this way? We are confident and stable in usual state; however, whenever we are in front of someone special – the dang-est thing will always happened. I had a few case myself, I was alone with this guy on a beach (a couple of years ago...), it was going to be a romantic kiss... until I RAN off... haha.. I RAN (literally ran...) Poor dude, he must have felt bad or something.

I’ve seen so many dramas in which when the guy confess – he always screw it up... but how do you pick up from there? How do you change the mindset in which you ‘accidently’ placed on the special someone.

Let’s say – you find this incredible funny guy, cute, adorable, smart and he’s quite good looking ~ someone potential. And let’s say you messed it up accidently and it's something you can't take it back. Now, he think of you differently ... like you are not serious about relationship...

Do you...

1. Call him up an explain to him "actually... i'm not like that... "
2. Fuck it. NEXT~~~

Guys... please do tell your opinion.
This is very useful for us girls... (not only me ;p)

Good luck ~~ my friend ~~~

1 comment:

Simon Lee said...

No need to take it seriously lah just let your actions speak your intentions!!