Monday, August 18, 2008

da wish list

I wish he couldn't stop hitting the net.

I wish he could study the opponent more before playing with him.

I wish he could focus playing and not be affected while going through a mental gang rape.

I wish he could keep serving the ball to the right instead of left (he's a left-hander for god's sake!)

I wish we are all there to support him.


HE - i'm talking about our national hero in Olympics. It was my first time watching Badminton lolx - quite fun actually. Smack it smack it! The heart vibrating sensation, constantly wishing the other guy would break a leg or something.

Got a rather 2 embarassing moments to share with u folks. I had an incident with a state badminton player b4. And firstly, er.. apparently, i got the wrong guy... lolx...

.StrawberrymeowZ. out from hospital. back home sweet home says:
i think he studied in help b4
**~ch33 k33nÞ~**@®cK-Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei 2nite @ 8.48pm !!! says:
err wong choon hann did
**~ch33 k33nÞ~**@®cK-Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei 2nite @ 8.48pm !!! says:
not lee chong wei
**~ch33 k33nÞ~**@®cK-Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei 2nite @ 8.48pm !!! says:
haha
.StrawberrymeowZ. out from hospital. back home sweet home says:
OH hahahah

Back in college, I always have activities on campus, and then *ahem* Wong Choon Hann walked up to me one day - and asked something (can't remember .. i think directions). So I just told him the answer...

Then a couple of girl-friends came over to me...
"Do you know who you just talked to?"
*blur* WHO?
"Wong choon hann..." *hits my hands* (actually why do girls do tat? tells you something really excited and hits your hands - i do that too!)

Being Jolene e blur nutcase. I went WHO IS THAT?
Trust me. They almost fainted on the floor.

I noticed I'm not as patriotic as I should be. hmmm will put that into da wish list.

P.S. I started writting my Chic Lit book today. Now looking for a good Editor (tell me if u know a good one in Malaysia)

4 comments:

Alliepie said...

I tell myself constantly to NOT DO THIS ANYMORE.... but i failed..

Babes, its "smash it", SMASH IT!! U're suppose to smash the shuttercock, not smack it!!

Jolene Loh said...

heyyyyyyy... maybe you can be my editor???????

it's SMACK IT!
it's SA-L-MON!
it's ASTRICH!

what else ar... heehe...

jack said...

i wanna see!! preview!!!! yeah...

Jolene Loh said...

jack : wait la. i havn't even finish chater 1 ~~~