Friday, August 15, 2008

hospitalized - part 3

That straight face - where I can't move my lips to even smile, where my neck locked to the left, where I can't control the movement I'm making and these weird thoughts are just all over my head. "Why do you give in so much?" "Why this .. why that.."

Suddenly, I'm like a 5 year old kid flaming up my temper whenever things doesn't go my way. I lied back straight to the bed, my mom is on my right - she's freaking out as my body sleep kicks and struggles with the hospital sheets and tears rolling out from my eyes. I cannot control myself. The pressence seems a little bit pissed about everything that is not going its way.

Unable to sleep, taken the sleeping pill, filled with frustrations, suddenly I felt another body close to mine - it was my mom's body. She hugged me saying some prayers .. I felt sudden anger in me - wanted to push her away.. but I controlled. I told my mom "cannot. you better leave the bed alone."

All these fightings, trying to take control of my body, at one point of time, I gave up - I am just going to let it take over as I am very tired of fighting and gave my last tear. I hear my mom making phone calls to our "related si-fu" to ask for help. Nothing seems to work right now. NO. I don't give up. I fight.

Little did I know that I was falling into sleep, my mom told me that fight lasted more than 1hour, we've also tried changing places, I sleep on the couch, the chair, but still the pressence was in me and throwing tantrums. I knew exactly what was happening yet I'm unable to describe it but my mom knew exactly what I was trying to say.

Next morning, before I opened my mouth - I couldn't have agreed more with what my mom said "Let's go home...." YES. LETS GO home. Mom made a few calls, I guessed to the SIFU (Chinese Master) - and turn to me asked me "Sifu asked you whether on Wednesday evening - did you go to a noisy place - like disco? or pub?" I opened my diary in my head, flip through.... Wednesday - had dinner with Bryan... that's not noisy. Then head over to Plaza TTDI. OMG. YES - yes... I was at a noisy place.

With the prescribed "solution", my mom then had to purchase a few items and burn it facing South. Following the specific instructions, that night back home - I slept like a baby. Nothing taking over, No sleep kicking, No tantrums.... No pressence.

Woke up the next morning - thinking to myself. WOW. PEACEFUL Sleep in deed. That's a good story for my blog ^_^

Good articles/books/blogs will end up with Acknowledgements - here are mine.

Jack : Thanks for the lovely strawberries, they are just simply wonderful and thoughtful of you. I ate them the next day while I watch Ugly Betty.

Fellow Lions(Darren/Christine/Kee Oi/Kievan/Ivan Ho/Nelson/Levin) : Thanks for coming over with the fruit baskets/ flowers/ angpow... and thanks for being concern even days after the incident.

Daniel Chan : Thanks for the beautiful (not to mention - BIG) flowers that was so beautiful ^_^ really cheered me up.

Steven (Prudential): Thanks dear for dropping by, and yes haven't seen you in 2 years and yet to meet up this way is horrible. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Jarett/Sue/Bernard/Jag : Thanks for the flowers and coming in person to see me and joke around to clear the air... YES - bernard - it's EAR pressure imbalance (not BRAIN imbalance).

Alicia: Thanks babes for rushing over for the last minute "announcement" - lolx YES i know you are not reading my blog yet. coz of the spookiness. Read this next month k?

Muu Team (KC/YP/Jason/Nick/Hans/Huey Ming): Thanks boss (KC/YP) for visiting. Thanks team for holding the fort while I MC for 1 week. muackss!!

Precious FAMILY ~~
Brother Jowin/Brother Adrian/Sis-in-law Chloe : THANK U for driving me, lending me your shoulder, carrying me while I can't walk, Making sure I have plastic bag when I puke, making sure I'm okay in the toilet, Feeding me food, sending me to hospital, taking care of me while Mom's away. SINCERELY - THANK YOU!

Mom : Thank you for rushing back home while you were stuck in Penang, thanks for bein there for me while the pressence was there to kacau me, standing up to all these things in which you fear most, understanding me and feeding me meds & proper meals - I LOVE YOU mom.

Most important of all - each one of you who reads this and care about me so much :) thank you to everyone who SMS/MSN/Facebook/any modern communication to tell me to take care get well and sends their best wishes. MUACKSS - love you all..

Chai chai : love that you teman me everyday while I'm bored @home.
Here's a video of him. so cute. (he's my other "FROM HIM" blogger buddy)



& Whomever I miss out - THANKS a lot kkkk??? love you too! :)

Peace out ya'll
p.s. I'm thinking of writting a book... SHOULD I?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should!!!its like a real horror movie...lol...and im kinda addicted and sad thats the story is ending liao...sob sob!!

Jolene Loh said...

ck: you know what shock me even more? the fact that you said you went straight to read my blog after you got home from work... @_@ lolx

thankss dear.. for being such a dedicated reader... IF i do come out with a book, i'll make I send one copy to you :)

Mummie Joan said...

wow... that was some kind of a story.. really freaky wei.. luckily u're ok now :)

so no more loud places for u :)

Jolene Loh said...

food lover: hi hi!! yeahhh wei! damn freaky experience.. sumore it's the "month".

YES. i'm now officially grounded from going out. Must be home @ 7pm everyday until September...

funny thing is. now lunch appointments are filling up. lolx

babes - miss ya ~~~ :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're ok Aunty Jolene ...

Jolene Loh said...

welcome back uncle phoonie!

jack said...

haha.. u had to guai~guai stay at home for the entire month~jor...

but than i still roam the nights... muahahahahaa.. maybe because i em the bigger devil then they are so they not dare to kacau me!!! *evil-grin*

Jolene Loh said...

aiyarr... since we fren fren.
can u pls ask them not to kacau me so i can go out????????????????? prettyyyyy pweeze?? lolx

jack said...

oh... what u want me tell them?

stop kacau jolene.. coz i will be kacauing her instead *evil-laugh*...