Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Foodilicious @ Asia Grand - Singapore

It is a bit out-dated. Just realized I havn't food-blog for quite some time - almost 1 month ago, I was in Singapore for Biz Trip ~ this was the restaurant where we had BIG mom mom for the whole company. It was a walking distance from Singapore Office ~ Beach Road.This was the appetizer ~ stacks of SA-L-MON~ yumz (one of my happy pill)~
This was the all famous Peking Duck ~
W.I.P - where this kind lady was slicing the peking duck...
Then, the peking duck is then inserted into individual folded "pancakes"- it was yummzz.
This is the almighty soup - abolone, bits and pieces of all the most "expensive" parts... the portion was so BIG that it fills your stomach immediately. *slurps*
This was the poor babe ~~ apparently - it was very very good.

This was the sliced pork skin - I think this was my best shot of the evening. This was steamed fish with to-fu, by this dish - all of us were so full already.
This was the bits of the above pork that they took and fried it - it smelled extremely delicious!
To see all my foodilicious - click here

No comments: