Friday, February 29, 2008
I guess I should explain my status change of my LOVE life.. haha... i have one now >.<>"Night honey... Come to bed early"... you know sometimes you describe it as "Just Click"?
"Guess what I'm doing?" and you got it right...
Describe your dream date and it's the same...
Reading off each other's mind... just what I was looking for...
Mr. J - I'm glad that we are now realizing that there's something going on between us and not let this chance walk pass us AGAIN... ;p
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Bday cake... (sponsored by Rishy)
Alcohol (sponsored by Rishy's Cousin "YES IT IS...")
SURPRISED GUESTS -- (sponsored by Facebook lol ^_^)
Sunday, February 24, 2008
It's funny how some restaurants - think about some of us who are "slightly smaller" eaters...
If you are good at maths - you can see what's wrong with this figure -- but i guess this is a real good round up (Chinese business definitely)!
We all know which one definitely cares for us.... saving us from coin collecting... yess that's true customer care!
Friday, February 22, 2008
It makes me wonder - how is it possible that some things are laid down as international rule?
1) Guys are suppose to give girls flowers (says who? who said that girls cannot give guys flowers?)
2) In Singapore - in a divorce case, no matter what happens - female gets 50% of male's properties... (weird - coz some are actually the fault of the female)
3) Only guys can make the first move (okk... more and more % of people are moving out of this rule)
4) Girls hold girls hands - it's okay; guy holds guy hands -- they're gay!
5) House wife - acceptable; house-husband - gossip (why???)
6) Nail Artist are female...
7) Girl always loose in a relationship (I DISAGREE!)
8) Females are better sales person...
9) Maids are female
10) Female Gamer/Programmer - responses "???!???" (what's wrong with that? okk.. i'm not a programmer - but i'm a gamer)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Driving around town - getting lost but it feels so good when you find the place...calling old friends to ask for direction isn't exactly a fun thing to do - but sure glad you have good friends who would wake up to guide you to your destination..
Having meetings after meetings, energy is drained to maximum, reaching car park is like reaching the top of the mountain and you're just one more step away.... dropped laptop bag - take off earings... undo make up...
He comes over and massage you, kissing your neck and said "My dear you did well today!" You feel so relieved that someone appreciated everything that you did today... holds your hand and said "You look so exhausted... you should rest" *cutting cucumber for you and put it on your eyes* Tucks you into bed and makes sure everything else is done on behalf...
*POOFed* DREAM ON!! lol... this always happens to people who are single and have good imagination.