Thursday, August 14, 2008

hospitalized - part 2

There i lay on the bed of the hospital .. waiting for the doctor to arrive... I lie there - spinning, as though the whole world twirls around me (sounds like a book? I thought it was quite familiar too). But seriously, *peningz* - as how my friend says - "see? always take picture tilted.. now you tilted lo!!!" *falls from the chair*

So, back to the story - I fell asleep waiting for the doctor. Woke up, while the nurse asking "What's your name?" Loh Yoon Ching.... "How old are you?" 24... Doctor came over to check "What's wrong?" ... I feel dizzy doctor... and then my elder bro took over the conversation explaining what I've gone through... Thank god for brothers!

I was then pushed on a wheel chair over to my room (after long hours of wait)... Then the nurse found my vain and poked it *ouch* and name tag me as a patient of this hospital. 225 as I remembered... Maternity wad? I remember a remark made by my boss "Jolene... is there something you're not saying to us? Puking... and all..." lolx.

I think I officially suck at writting a scary story... ok. *scary background sound starts ONCE AGAIN* OK OK. There I was lying there waiting for time to pass, sleeping eating, sleeping eating. Til night time comes, the first official experience with the other side of the universe - after taking the sleeping pill, I rested but my body didn't... my sis-in-law was there to take care of me. She slept while watching Ugly betty... and suddenly! my leg shook, shaking constantly... like i'm dancing - or technically - sleep kicking. @_@

That's nothing compared to my second night. I was left alone in the room, and something overtook me. I felt the pressence controlling my body. I immediately told my mom - "I want to take sleeping pill". My mom gave me a lecture saying the after effects of sleeping pill. I felt the pressence flaming up the temper... I said calmly again "I need to take sleeping pill." Mom refused to give and gave me a lecture instead about why I go out at night... weirdly, I felt that I can understand the pressence "Why do you tolerate such lecture?" temper up again..

Then things started to get a bit more complicated - Pressence overtook my body and started showing temper - kicking the bed, hands wanting to tear apart the dripping needle, wanting to shout across the room and i just controlled myself not doing any of it... until tears rolled over my cheeks. I sat up. Telling my mom - "Mom, i'm not at peace... sleeping. Can we change the bed?" My mom freaked out witnessing all the actions. She stoned and then slowly made her way out to the main walkway to the nurse and told her what's happening.

She returned with the nurse, as I sat holding onto the cold bars of the bed, in sweat and in tears, unable to control myself, my neck swayed to the left - and stuck there. I couldn't turn my head at all - I felt the rush of cold sensation as the nurse took out the drip as she has a feeling that I'm going to tear it apart. She speaked slowly "Dik, turn your head to see your mom... " I tried - but I can't! It's stuck looking at her - I couldn't even smile. I had a straight serious face.

That face - when I think of it now... still chills me up my spine. Will continue this tomorrow morning - it's getting late. @_@

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa lau eh!!

Jolene Loh said...

part 3 will explain how i got rid of it and more juicy experience!

coming soon...

Sia: I KNOW... scary shit wei

Anonymous said...

geez... thats freaky. i first thought u got spiked... now its starting to sound like its "hungry gh*st festival" related. *touchwood*

in any case, im guessin that since ur bloggin about it, u shud be feelin better... sorry to hear that u went tru something so terrifying. do take care...

Jolene Loh said...

fellow female: spiked? holy moly. no... it's haunted. anyways.

wel.. i'm getting better. i'm gonna try to drive tomorrow. thanksss :)

jack said...

u gonna take the wheels?
*run-for-cover* (if u don't wanna be roadkill..lolx..)
kidding :p

apasal u driving? going someplace? get a chauffeur~lah..

Jolene Loh said...

have to train la jack.. if not later how am i suppose to drive to work?

so - beware... a certain dizzy driver out there...