Thursday, June 5, 2008

why start something that cannot be finish?

Question: Ever felt like it's never enough... like when does it stop?


So - someone prompt me this question "Why start something that can't be finish?"
Like what on earth does that mean?


So I decide to write a blog about it...there can be a few meaning behind this...


Theory A : Jack of all traits, Master of none
Always love start something else while working on the other task - so much that currently, I have 4 decks presentation to work on concurrently - and instead of spending 100% effort to finish ONE, I spend 25% on each... but do I get it done? Kind of... not really... @_@

But.. I love the feeling of starting something new.... it's like a NEW motivation of making you think ^_^

Theory B : Patience
I was having a feedback session with my babe ...
J : "I start to notice my pattern on relationship - 3months is the "trial session" and then if it works - it goes on.. if not I choose to stay happy and move on..."
A : "But that's like running away from problems..."
J : @_@ oh shit... I AM...
A : "Uh-huh" *nods nods*

In a situation where you go through shitz but not knowing whether you would succeed or not ... I'd rather play to win and choose being happy...

Theory C : Re-assurance
Guess this applies to a lot people that I know... we all need re-assurance somehow, whether it was purchasing a black tube or a wedding gown. We always need someone to re-assure our decision. Caught this situation:

As Cherry looks herself in the mirror - she turns to her best friend Nancy and asked "... So how do I look?". For a moment, Nancy frowned and pushed her annoying hair to the side looked at Cherry as though she is checking the finished product before delivering to the Queen. Cherry rolled her eyes... "Come on babes.. it's not THAT hard to tell me what you think..." Nancy finally opened her mouth ...
N: "Ok.. here's what I think. The top pattern looked too flowery for you...
C: but... it's Summer!
N: "and.. the cutting of the skirt isn't right for you... it kinda makes you look ... er.. wide?...
C: I've lost 5kg... she doesn't know what she's talking about...
N: "Well.. Green looks good on you but I think the other top in Guess looked better :)"
C: Yes. Green looks nice on me... ok - I'll buy~~

Funny how we just WANT to hear things we WANT to hear...
As friends -- why bother telling the truth?

Seriously... My question back to you...
1) What is the definition of Finish?

No comments: