Tuesday, June 10, 2008

there is a difference

been feeling down. no one to turn to. things not going your way... *cries*

as i travel this journey of my complex brain... i find that it is due to the difference of brain perception between a guy and a girl that ultimately causes misunderstanding... pls correct me if i'm wrong.

GIRL - "I'm feeling emo..."
GUY - Why now? Aiyarr.. whatever I say to calm her down also will go wrong one. Better to back off!!
Ultimately what girl want : Being there to listen, no need to say ANYTHING at all... just being there... a nice SMS "Hi Dear, Hope you are feeling better today... just want to say I'm here for you :)"

GUY - "This is not a good time"...
GIRL - What? How can that be? I'm your girl friend for gods sake! You have time to twitter other people... or take pictures to upload to flicker?
Ultimately what guy wants : I need space.

GIRL - "Why can't you understand me?"
GUY - I do, I know what you need.... you need space...
Ultimately what girl want : Agreeing with her to whatever she wants to say... YOU ARE RIGHT BABY!

GUY - "This isn't the first time that you're reaching out to me.."
GIRL - WHAT? does this mean that the 100th time - you're not gonna care?
Ultimately what guy want : A statement of anger at the moment... probably shouldn't have said that.

GIRL - "I understand you have exams... We shall talk after your exams..."
GUY - THANK GOD!
Ultimately what girl want : She still needs to talk about everything, she still need re-assurance, she still need your care, she still need your love...

Got anymore? do share...

3 comments:

Jolene Loh said...

Guy: I feel like a piece of meat.
Girl: Er.. but you're a guy... piece of meat is like normal for you.
Ultimately guy want : I actually want a relationship ^_^

Alliepie said...

OOOhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

You're clingy and you're with the wrong guy