Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ended with 2 clicks

mr J was my college mate, the guy who would never break a girl’s heart kinda guy... It is fate that brought us together, and in some ways, it is also fate that brought us apart. Am I sad about it ? Yes I am.

We all know how it started – it was over some fancy site call – FACEBOOK. ^_^ I took the initiative to message him our first message “Hi...” and up to now, we have over 400++ message exchanged, over RM2000 cost of phone bills expensed, many chats about things that doesn’t matter in life was spoken... it’s even rare to find someone who shares the same exact ideal dream date scenario as yourself, someone who can read your mind... (how likely can that be?)

As days passed... I still remember my friends say “it’s your honeymoon period.. that’s why it seems so good :)”. I guess they are right, I didn’t really care then as I was in this mode of happiness and proud to have him as my boyfriend (which doesn’t rarely happens). We both have our own set of life – He has his life over there – with his friends, games, books, vacuum cleaner, work, and his bob ;p n I have my set of life here – with family, friends, charity work, classes, work and I even ventured into his family :)

So many people asked – How’s LDR? Let me tell you that it is seriously HARD WORK. Communication is the key word. Because it’s our first LDR – endless effort of reassurance, my endless ngom ngom (complaining), our endless progressing bills and workload pushed the pressure tab ON. Well, I secretly planned a trip to Bali with him in fact :) and I was so BOBO (dumb)... that I accidently spilled to him that we are going to Bali ~ we both had a good laugh! We have so many of those moments which brought joys into our complicated life.

I have to admit that I didn’t really help by going all moody and emotional – during my period time – so that’s about 4 times in our relationship he has to go through with my insecurities session. The things is that we both understand this “period” PMS thingy and most of the time... the conversation just goes – “bb, you having period?.... ahh I thought so...”.

Sweet memories where he casually calls up and strums in the guitar ~ which melts my heart .. like TOTALLY! And I think I melt his heart cause I spent time with his family :) But the last month of our relationship was quite tough ~ Pressure tab ON, we stop calling each other so much because we can’t afford it, exams round the corner, events and due dates round the corner for me... and of course – how can we not forget – we have so many options in the ocean and friends to entertain and influence our thoughts.

Seriously, sometimes, we use our heart so much that we don’t see things clearly – I may be an emotional girl to begin with – emotionally dependent in fact, but I’m glad I’ve learnt to grow from this – I’m using my logical thinking to conclude this love story that we have. It was a sweet memory of over-the-phone, cyber relationship ~ You think we’ll still be friends?

.StrawberrymeowZ. says:
i'll do it now
.StrawberrymeowZ. says:
ready?
mr j says:
ok , readyyy
.StrawberrymeowZ. says:
mm that wasn't THAT hard
.StrawberrymeowZ. says:
lol
.StrawberrymeowZ. says:
just 2 clicks

In any case, anyone wants to go Bali with me? ^_^

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good closure.
well done.
move on.

Jolene Loh said...

thank you.
2 words.
play pattern.
is it?

Anonymous said...

JOM MABOK!!!!

Jolene Loh said...

minum minum ~~
onsssssssss..

jack said...

oh.. what a fren -> vic "jom mabok"
lolx

cheers~! to your single..
and do charge up some batt "zap" some hunk at pub/club..

takecare~lor dont drink too much ;p

Jolene Loh said...

jack ~ zap guys @ bar?? lol ^_^ later they all die how? over-charged... kekeke

but on a side note. I just have to remind myself - it's the right thing to do over n over again..

thanks guys ~~~ for all your wishes over facebook and everywhere :) love ya all ~~~ *sniff* touched.

jack said...

what? how can overcharge?! ask u to kao~jai not kill~jai *smack-forehead*

Jolene Loh said...

*rubs forehead* ouchhh... pain one ar... aiyar.. they cannot take my zap.. not my fault mah ~~~

jack said...

*speechless* walk away buy ice-cream *lick*

Anonymous said...

ur always gud with ur words. after reading ur story, cant say if i am sad or happy, but i have not seen u sad. infact i think i will not be.
anyways... as u were JO.
Cheers.

Jolene Loh said...

Hey Jagdish ~~ aww.. thanks for finally putting down a comment :) lol ^_^

well.. i do have occasion where i'm sad la. but just that it's nothing to shout about :p

Yes. I will not be sad. or at least try not to be sad la :)