Friday, June 27, 2008

270608

It's me again! She's finally fast asleep...

I noticed that last few weeks, she's been quite down... as she return from work, as usual - I'm always overly excited about her coming back. She immediately plunged onto her bed staring at the ceiling.... and I quickly jump up the bed and lay next to her. She will then put her hands on my head and stroke my back.. Ahhhh.. nice nice :)

Sometimes, she ask me silly question "Do you understand when I talk to you?" Of course I do... I can only reply "meowww" but she wouldn't understand. Somtimes she picks up my meows, whenever I Meowww differently - she knows that I need to pee or eat or want to go out. But nevertheless, I always stand next to what I want ~ not THAT hard..

As she stroke my head, she starts telling me what's happening out there... she says "Nowadays, people are sooo stress with how things turn out to be ~ petrol increase... oh wait - do you know what's petrol?" she laughed.. gee. of course i know... its what keeps the noisy square shaped thing move! ohh wellz. then she continued "sigh.. I'm stress with how things turn out for me..." she goes on about her love life... this guy.. and this guy... and this guy... sigh..

She's never changed or learnt from her mistakes... she follows her heart most of the time... Sometimes, I wish I can be her prince charming to love her... so she would stop going out there to hurt herself. But I guess I can only be here to lay by her side when she tears, sigh, and bitch about guys... *eye rolled* but I certainly don't want her to turn into this guy below... which woke me up in the morning... (YES. I know how to use a camera!) ^_^





with lots of hugz ~~ good night!

Chai Chai

5 comments:

jack said...

awwww... chai~chai so sweet.. come chai~chai i bring u go gai~gai.. lolx..

Jolene Loh said...

"cannot go with strangers... "

hi jack! sorry... my mom don't allow me to go with you kai kai.... u ask her la ~~

-chaichai

jack said...

oh... :(

*lighted-bulb*
chai~chai tell ur mom i bring her 2gether go kai~kai as well how?

(^^)

Jolene Loh said...

oh. i totally forgot uncle jack... that i cannot take more than 3 sounds... so i actually hate going out kai kai one... lol ^_^

Jolene Loh said...

*abish* *scratch* don't like u !! ^_^