Monday, June 2, 2008

Benny & Jephrine's Wedding 01.06.08

Question of the day: Ever met an interesting character until the point that you wish you didn't meet?

Got a phone call from old buddy ~ Benny Toh "Ey Jolene... can you be the emcee for my wedding ar?" *heart skip a beat*.... Brain tells you .. good opportunity ~ maybe new business ...
"Er... OK! SURE!"... *what did i get myself into???...*

Here we have my first clients? - but CONGRATS~
The highlight of the event was the part where i made Benny say
"I want to make lots and lots of babies" as the 3rd Toast - in French ~

The deco inside the hall was just simply ROMANTIC...
they call this - the Fairy Lights... nice :)

Cause of a friend who played with my lighting settings.. my pictures are very DARK ~ but this came out pretty nice -- i like!

Dessert - nice nice.. this is the dish that I sat longest ~~ ^_^

All of us so happy for them ~~
Congrats once again ~ Mr. & Mrs. Benny Toh!!
If you want to hire me as Emcee - please don't hesitate to let me know - My charges are very reasonable :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More photos here.... www.romance168.com/photo !!! hehe.....