Sunday, June 8, 2008

080608

Hi fellow readers of Jolene Loh.

This is my first blog entry from HE - who is the sleeping partner of her :) Enjoy...

I sat on the window of the balcony, starring at the annoying flying objects that makes that irritating sound... I hear HER car driving pass ... annoying feeling gone... She's HOME finally...
I ran to the front door, sitting there - repeatingly telling myself... "Hey pretty! You're home... I missed you..." nah. that sounds awful... "Hey momz.. did you miss your little cuttie pie?"... ew. that's not me. I know.. "Meow meowwwww meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".. that would do it.

Lift bell stops at our floor, I was so excited. That must be her footsteps.. with that funny looking heels.... not to mention ~ I think SHE is very pretty whatever she wears... She would spend HOURS n HOURS... in the morning - changing ... looking at the mirror.. CHANGING ... then looks at the mirror. Sometimes, she asked my opinion - i only have ONE Look. ^_^ can't help there.

She opens the gates, and she always calls my name in the most adorable way... my heart melts when she calls me... hmm. something is not right... she looks ..... sad. she didn't call me at all, did I do something wrong? I stop pooing everywhere already.... pee? nope. i didn't do anything wrong. Let me go bug her then...

She puts down her bags and she just sat on the bed... she finally noticed me... as I walk in.. she walks to me... and held me in her arms... the hug was A BIT tight... but I guess she needs that. Sometimes, I wish I can say things that she would understand... like "Everything is going to be fine..." but I guess I couldn't.

Then after shower, I stayed on her side while she taps her finger gently on her black square machine - I love that machine - coz it generates out heat air -- I love to sleep there. She suddenly lets out a big SIGH... I jump to the table - trying to stop her from working... she looks at me - and for a moment... there.. I thought I was in trouble. But, I used my head to stroke by her face... and that was the moment where I felt I've done my job .... SHE SMILED :)

Signing off... for now... before she catches me..
Chai Chai

1 comment:

jack said...

good miäö~miäö *pet*