Thursday, June 12, 2008

smile is good

Friends are very important.

We'll never know ... until we lost them. But I know they are important cause ...
1) They tell you the worst advice ever... but the most realistic.
2) They tell you the worst case scenario to the extend that you would cry... but you're prepared.
3) They fill you with stories... of stories.. of people whom you do not know... but you're occupied.

For the last few weeks, mood wasn't the exactly the best - I just want to thank a few friends for being there for me and made me smile.... thanks ya all :)

This is Indiana Jones. lol.. but I guess I'm part Indiana Jones too ~ pet pet pet pet pet...


This is Jason - my kor kor... he who always ask me to think realistic about things.
Of course. Who wouldn't know Alicia? lol. and Mary ~ both the ultimate sweet heart :) My grandma - just visited her recently. Sigh. She's lived a long live (92yrs).. hard to describe my feelings with her. but guess what she did? She made me smile :)


and oh. i did some retail therapy - my new glasses i bought from Penang.
Top 3 Best companion in the whole wide world...

Number 3...
Number 2 - Strawberry Margarita ~
Number 1 - Tiramisu...yumz from BoatHouse - TTDI.
If you feel like you're emo too? Always hang out with friends.. it helps..


HOWEVER - If all fails.. please do call these fellas below.. :)

Found this in Penang. Funny huh?

3 comments:

Alliepie said...

Babes, u're the best. Thanks for being there for me too! For making me laugh when I'm suppose to be crying. For turning from Sweet-Emo-Jolene into the Evil-Logical-Jolene when u had to. And for feeding the mossies, just so tat u can be there for me. Hugzz!!!

Anonymous said...

it's peh-peh peh-peh, peh-peh peh, peh-peh peh-PEH, PEH-PEH PEH PEH PEH ... pet3 is just for pondan vic alone :)

Jolene Loh said...

Babes,
lol ~~ that was about the only time i can do blood donation ^_^

well.. thanks for loaning your dog and your side bed and the floor for me to stone out... ^_^ muacks~

Jason Chung - lol ^_^ how is he la? he still angers ar?