Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Foodilicious @ Wendy's Bistro + Green Room

Sigh.. I've been called someone who loves food ~~ ^_^
aiyarrr.. I'm on diet weiii (BALI BALI BALI~ think bikini!)
Neways, got the invite to go for a GROUP lunch with my ex-colleagues

Group lunch turned out to be just 3 of us... lol ^_^This is the HIGHLIGHT of the lunch ~ Apparently they said it was GOOD :)
I don't eat pork BY THE WAY ;p
I ate the Breakfast - not worth it :(
But there are some things in which my readers would be interested.. I guess..
Must eat wor~~Unfortunately, as mentioned - I was on diet and the dessert line just almost killed me!I can't help but to take a picture of what it ULTIMATELY looks like... lolNEXT STOP ~ After my Graphic Design Class, I went out dinner with my Jee Muis.
The Green Room @ Hartamas
No.10 (Ground Floor), Jalan 27/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 603 2300 0683

This is my Happy Pill ~~ See how juicy it isss? yumzz

Lately, I've been addicted to Dragon Roll ~ It has the Prawn inside & Avocado Topping ~

This is my signature - special requested from Readers :)

I draw Garfield everywhere I go. Ultimately ~ a Graphic of myself :)
Muackss ~~

No comments: