Wednesday, June 25, 2008

life is precious. cherish it while it last!

My brother is like my Sunday buddy ~~ He’s mischievous in the most annoying ways – according to my mom, he like getting whacked by me~


I was lying down on the bed staring at the ceiling, thinking to myself – should I be wearing Green or Red? Well.. Red looks striking.... My bro came rushing into the room, grabbed my phone and start jumping up and down, switch the phone over to the right hand... and to the left hand... so I cannot reach to take it back.... *argh!!* “Idiot! Give back or else!”.... then the phone accidently slipped off his chubby hands... and it just flew in the most perfect arch angle and land on the floor. The “fun” stopped, I felt fire burning on my back “JOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIN!”.... the big size bro... kinda shrank in size into a small mice went into panic mode... trying to run from me ~~~

The next thing I knew... He jumped to the window... and fell........... @_@ OMGgggggggggggggg... shit! I ran quickly over the window, guilt feeling start raising as I looked over the window.. and hear his scream “ahhhhhh...” I quickly shouted “Hold onto anything at all.. just grab whateverrrrrrrrr!” As he falls (we stay in 6th floor)... my heart fell with him.. . suddenly, he managed to grab onto a black pipe and he stop falling... *phew* my god... that’s so close! “Hold on to it ok? Don’t let go!!!”.... and then the pipe starts slipping off... and “ahhhhhhhhhh....” he starts faling again.. and then soon enough – before I can say anything ~ i heard a loud THUMP he’s on the ground .... not moving!

I ran quickly to the gate... screaming to mom.. “Jowin fell.... he’s he’s... on the floor... OMG OMG OMG.... “ before she could say anything.. I’m already in the lift pressing “G” and felt like I’m gonna collapse soon... I can’t even stand.. my tears was rolling down my face.... I was feeling GUILT ... it was just a PHONE! How could I get sooo angry at my own blood brother? STUPID STUPID!

I managed to conserve my energy and gave it the last breathe... running towards him .... and all of a sudden.. I saw ~ he was badly injured... but he moved..... He’s ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! Omg.... that was the moment I felt that I’m not ready to lose my brother ~~ and I love him very much!

I woke up in sweat. Shocked. Stoned. Exhausted. That was a dream? OMG. SCARY @_@

Today marks the day where my grand-aunt (77years old) passed away due to a Bus Accident while she’s on the way to Singapore. Rest In Peace ~~



Life is precious.. cherish the people around you :)

2 comments:

jack said...

oh... my condolences.. *shoulder*

Jolene Loh said...

sigh. she was crashed into pieces... poor thing :(

thanks jack