Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Physically injured. Emotionally healed.

“Crew cabins, get ready for departure....” Thinking to myself. This is it.... Good bye Lost-Jolene. Gonna find myself.... somehow.

It's true that everyone needs to a break sometimes, whether it’s a break from reality, a break from relationship, a break from work, a break from problems that bugs you like crazy. This is MY break – to let go and move on with MY life, and focus on WHAT I WANT.

Guess what guys? I FOUND HER~~ Jolene – who gets what she wants. I missed her a lot.

Ok ok. Enof emo stuff. Back to How’s the city of “LOOKING LOOKING? VERI CHEAP!”... I would have been so emo about things are not organized, but thanks to the expectation that I set “Go with the flow”... I was pretty much ~~ whatever ~~ blue blue (theme for this trip APPARENTLY)

Landed at Bali. Dumped Bag into Hotel. Lie down @ bed starring at the ceiling. (Nice ceiling). Pack bag ~~ BEACH BEACH BEACH!
Oh YES. You get mentally raped by all these people who would sell you anything... like a BOW.. on a beach?

Well, I had my fair share of getting mentally raped ~ I had my nails done on the first day. Was good for Anna to keep me company – she’s doing this for like 15years, she has 2 kids – one 17yrs old son, one 8yrs old daughter. My nails so beautiful. (did i mentioned ... it’s freakin cheap!!!)
I also had my temporary tatoo done with Joey~~ as I wait for the waves to be more calm for my adventure!
I sat there... watching HOT HUNKS play some mixed weird games – Tennis concept of football. Drooling hot. (4 dudes x 6 packs = 24 packs... droolz)
Of course. Sun set was just sooooooooooo beautiful. I met Bobby – he’s my teacher for Surfing. Painful experience. But guess what? I stood up for like 1 second. HAHAHA ^_^ (truth is.. he never gave up on me even after an ACCIDENT!)
This is the surfboard. Twice my size. Guess what happened? It hit muah face, waist, arm, shoulder, leg... *ouch* indeed. This was the scar on my face.
Didn't know it was so bad until I'm back home. 3 patches of herbs. YES.
Emotionally healed. Physically injured.
Will blog about cultural stuff i did next round ~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're healed!i mean emotionally! haha take care ya!!

Larry Leow said...

keep up your good work

like to read your blog besides chedet

:)

Jolene Loh said...

ck : yay ~~ i know. i'm damn happy now too... i'm glad to have me back!

larry : chedet?? what's that?

Anonymous said...

Chedet is Mahathir's blog :) hehe...

jack said...

*sigh*
beach... Beach!.. BEACH!!!
i need vacation!!!

wait... no cat photo? island no cat allowed? (>_<)...

good to see u find your self.. ;)

Jolene Loh said...

larry: whoa... me and mahatir ... WHOA!

CK :thanks.. for the translation - see? u should be back home. be my official translator.. since i so blur.

jack : yes yes.. u neeed BREAK!!! cat cannot take airplane la. u know - i have a friend who had like 3 cats ... flew em over... 2 died :( sobs