Friday, July 25, 2008

250708

I miss her so much when she went off to her trip ~ I saw her packing up her bags.. my heart feels weird. I worry about her a lot u know ~~ whether is she gonna leave me here alone ... or is this a short trip.

Now that she's back - she looks a lot happier, cheerful.... and she kissed me saying that she found her mojo back. I'm like.... who's Mojo? don't understand that... but I am happy seeing that she's back to her smiley days and her eyes are back to the shinning self.

She says she's ready to let go and find happiness. She talked to me about her work - and her life - and her plans. She actually talks a lot now. (good in some ways ..) I lie next to her seeing her talking .. listening to her words. I wish she can find a true love one day ... like how she always says "There's someone out there for me... OUT THERE~~~"

I just hope we don't get this kind of guy...
then I wouldn't know where I would be sleeping...
Guess what?
I've learnt a new trick today. If I don't move - the birds won't know I'm a cat.

-Chai Chai

No comments: