Tuesday, July 8, 2008

happening july!

Look at my schedule for this month! It's jam pack! :) good thing i guess... Birthday Dinner @ Shogun (OneU), it's good but you can't take pictures... of the food. :(
I manage to take 1 picture only - there's Baby Crab and the Almond Fishball 04.07.08 - Pre-Celebration of my burfday @ Velvet. Of course this is Michael Su - the Velvet King
There's this new side of OneU - this is a Korean restaurant that does steamboat n bbq - very nice nice quite cheap too!


artistic pose... created by Adrian Loh
Our birthday cake this year! - Durian Cake!

The longest song ever – “Happy birthday to you.... happy bday to u... happy bday to MAMA.. .happy bday to u... Happy bday to you... happy bday to Jolene... u know the drill.. for my younger brother Jowin...” was fun ~~ here are some pictures to share.
this is sibbling shot ... one that looks like doremon
05.07.08 @velvet (again..yes 2 nite in a row)
Password for tat night!
Poh Sze, Kiat Ee, Me, Natalie, Aaron, (top) Keong Yee
Me, Jayan & David
Rachel, Cheng Kiat, Yeng Yeng & Calvin
burfday presie :) thanks u all ~~

Relationship vs romance. 2 different thing i guess.

sniff.. this card - i shall leave it for next year
I'm not 25!!!

But overall.. thanks so much for being with me my fellow frens ~~
*muacks muacks*