Friday, July 4, 2008

happy birthday ~~

ok ok. drama over. i'm not that angry anymore... chill chill *breathe*

besides... why should i be angry anyways? it's gonna be my big day soon... :) :)

July 5th - marked the day where i was born into this world. it's also the birthday of the woman of my life - my mom... and guess what? it's also the birthday of my younger bro ~~ ^_^ jowin

Apparently, i was made in Genting @_@ (too much info? sorry ~~)

July 5th is also a far away twinnie's birthday~ Susan Lorenzi (ex-colleague). and guess what's weird... it's also her mother's birthday too! i was in 2days shock when i found out about this. believe me.. the only words that was exchanged between me & susan - was "OMG OMG OMG OMG"...

well.. it's just a short post - as these few days - i was quite busy with work and getting my mojo back :) been going out - but no mood to take nice pictures...

oh - btw, if you're reading this and you're from KL Malaysia... please do drop by Velvet on Saturday - I will be celebrating bday there ~ so we take lots of pictures...

muacks. nite for noww ~~

5 comments:

jack said...

wow... hole families celebrate bday in one shot?.. well if i manage to get me sick ass to velvet.. (nice timing i know..) *evil-grin* hope able to spread germ & give u a hugz of death.. lolx.. that is if i manage to get me sick ass there..

(~.~)

*cough* *sniff* *yawn* *sigh*..

oh..
P.S. Happy Birthday *hugzbySMAB*

jack said...

OMG.. just saw a typo.. *hole*whole*.. hehe..

morning.. Happy Bday~!!!

Jolene Loh said...

hahaha.. thanks jack! hope you get well soon too!

...hole - scared me for a while! lol

come to velveeeeeeeeeeeeeet! spread your germs. so i can call in sick on monday! haha

SMAB! hahahahahhahaa
super magic armpit bunny :)

jack said...

*poke-jolene-head*
u ok? u sober? or are u on sugar high(too much bday cake?)

ok~lah u wan germ?! okie i give
*muakz-of-germs* lolx

Jolene Loh said...

ouch.. *rubs forehead*.. wth. is that your way of bday present?

sniff.. still no burfday cake yet.. lol @_@