Saturday, April 5, 2008

my part time interest

I got a new found part time interest ~~ I've always wanted to do this!!

Driving along the Federal Highway... it's 1.29pm -- will I make it? It starts at 2pm!! Almost hit someone crossing the road *gulp* when I did a fast moving REVERSE to get the spot of car park!
OK Ok... I'm in the building ... 1.50pm ~~ good time for registration and proceed to class!

"How may I help you?"
"I'm here for the Part Time Graphic Design Course?"
"Ohh.. that's on our other building..."
*Oh shit.. where is tat?*
"Er.. do you know where? Just next to Courts ~~ above Victoria Station"
"okay.. thanks!!!" *runs*

PJCAD~ is where I would be spending the rest of my Saturdays for the next 3 months! Yes. I'm taking up Graphic Design. Always wanted to.. and when you finally get to do something that you want ~ let me tell you this - IT FEELS GOOD! :)

In the coming up "episodes", you would see WHY i took up Graphic Design ~~ I'm gonna design a logo for "Strawberrymeowz" ~~

Check this out - one of the many things i learnt!

Notice there's an ARROW between "E" and "X"?

Welcome to Design World!

No comments: