Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm an addict!

I'll talk a little bit about addiction today.

We all love wiki for a reason : the Unified view or a good reference when we need some definition... (that's addiction too)

Addiction was a term used to describe a devotion, attachment, dedication, inclination, etc. Nowadays, however, the term addiction is used to describe a recurring compulsion by an individual to engage in some specific activity, despite harmful consequences to the individual's health, mental state or social life.

I often get this "Do you smoke?"... some people even offered me ~ here u go.. and seeing their eyes grow big when i said "I Don't smoke" is quite funny~ I have friends who are addicted to smoking until they have collection... So is this a bad addiction?

Was having breakfast with momz this morning - Coffee was her addiction she mentioned shyly.. She said something about it's all about mentality - one of my aunt is addicted to these pills she takes to avoid car-sick. But when my mom sat with her and kept her occupied - she kinda forgot to take the pill @_@

Last week, Rudy & JJ went missing.. duno what happened - somehow.. it was like a week without his trademark laugh... Am I addicted?

So I wonder... is there such thing as bad addiction? is there such thing as good addiction?

Guess what I'm addicted to... I'm addicted to Mr. J's voice... Called him 4 times yesterday ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to you to :)