Friday, April 11, 2008

my little manja

Funny that I've never blogged about my cat ~


Grab your pillow, and I'll tell you the story.


3 years ago...it was almost Christmas, that I've suddenly made my mind about ADOPTING a cat. We all know the CONSTANT radio ads of SPCA did affect some people (ME).


Driving with full excitement and guilt (coz mumz didn't agree) to SPCA, it was something that I told myself to do before my trip. Was there "window shopping"... and there and then.. I saw this cage with 3 kittens "awwwww"...


"Tu kitten comel ke?"
"Yes yes.. very cute"
"Well.. let me open the cage for u"


Soon enof.. 1 super hyper active spring out... *no.. too hyper*
White one came walking out.. like super model... *mmm female...*
1 came out straight to my leg... and start manja-ing *heart-melt!!*


I fell in love with him immediately ~~ wanted to take him home - but I still need to "discuss" with mumz...


"Just to let you know... these cages are to be put to sleep tomorrow.. we are running out of spaces..."
"WHAT? you mean.. omgg..." *speechless.. heart beat went up*
"but.. i have a holiday trip to go... can I pick him up like next week?"
"Unfortunately, you have to take him with you today..."
*gulp*


thanks to my beautiful eyes .... my momz agreed... she loves him so much now... hehe
Until today... he's still doing the Manja-ing at my leg whenever I come home...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why they put those cats to sleep ? :(

you know what's weird ? I've never seen a stray cat or dog here in Brisbane. @____@

Jolene Loh said...

coz they ran out of space.. so sad right? i pity those 2 other kitty... probably watching chai chai from up there~~

that's impressive :)