Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Festival

it's Baby festival ~~ recently - NEW BORN was in my journey this week!

Went to KL Bird Park recently - coz of one of my Upcoming Charity Event - BIRD QUEST FAMILY HUNT 2008 (if you are interested to contribute in any ways - let me know!)

Anyways... in KL Bird Park - was planning some treasure hunt - and saw the "NURSERY" awww...
keke.. did you notice one chic was looking at the camera? cute huh?

On March 23, 2008 - our youngest member in our club joined us ~ Welcome "Ming Xuan"!

That night I drove with this question "Would you rather be the father or the mother?"

Rishy said "Father ... for obvious physical reasons" @_@?

Then attended my mom's good friend's Grandson's Baptism -- Cute Francis (son of Little Kev)

Yup. They didn't bathe the whole baby - and being me (Short Term Memory) - I forgot to ask whether the water was warm or not... my bad..

Check out his cake~~ aweesome - it has a hand-made crown & baby boots!

Don't ask me why I have this entry --- AND NO.. I'm not pregnant!

No comments: