Tuesday, September 9, 2008

will you marry me?

Well lotssssssssssss to update!
1) ME all good now - back to usual self (no more vertigo *fingers crossed*
2) I am organizing a RAVE party end of this year - EXTremely happy as it's CONFIRM ONZ!
3) Getting lots of praises from guys :)
After my incident - like I mentioned.... I'm back to Night life ~ My merdeka was so awesome that I drank 12 hours long... ~~~ and I finally get to meet Michelle (Alicia's Sister)!! She's so cute and wonderful - single too!! I also get to witness Alicia's loss of virginity to TATOO~~ but it's worth all the pain. And how can we not forget the most important thing in the world - my BOSS's Birthday...
He is allergic to Chocolate, cheeze, anything with Milk... So end up buying a jelly cake - which turn out to be yumzz too!

Happy Birthday Boss !!
Yes. He is wearing a Tiara + Sash. And he did a crazy thing too!
After blowing off the candles... My boss asked "Do you guys want to know what I wished for?"

Some of us said "NO~ then it won't come true"

He said.. "What I wish for my birthday is.... *reaches to his pocket* for my gf to marry me... " the rest was in the video I took (which was soooo dark!!!)



Congrats boss ~~~ ^_^

3 comments:

Alliepie said...

Babes!!! My tattoo is soitchycandie.com!!! Arrrggghhh....

Jolene Loh said...

darling~~ painfulsowhatitssexy.com nopainnogain.net ..... lolx muacksss... hang in there ~~~

Anonymous said...

errr ... ribbit.com??