Tuesday, September 23, 2008

240908

hi hi.. it' me chai chai again..
i noticed the pattern of my writting - i'll post once every month


Recently, she is extremely busy with work... she comes home still talking on the phone "let's theme it as -- WHITE!... no.. BLACK!... no... black is evil... RED!... no... ok ok.. BLACK n WHITE?"

While she is busy talking on the phone about this big party she is organizing... she still does kiss me and holds me. ^_^ I'm just greatful she didn't forget about me.

As soon as she offs her phone, I thought it would be time for ME~~ she lie down beside me looking at me... we have this understanding eye contact... and then she's off to another phone call...

She told me stories about how she was to this old couple...

After putting down the petrol pump, pulled out the receipt, lock the gas cap, close the lid... noticed the wira in front of my car ~ the cap was on top of the car...

*What's petrol? nvm.. *

then... they totally forgot about the cap ... and drove off......
so with my instict .. i just knew that the cap will fall... so i quickly sat into the car.. and chase them...

good thing they weren't driving that fast... so when they were taking the corner.... the cap fell out. so I drove up and stop the car.. and went to pick up the cap and put it on my left side -- and I continue to drive and chase after the car...

*chase after -- like how I chase after the lizard.... ahhhh*

then... they made u-turn.. and it was my turn -- the lights went red... so i put on the emergency signal... and went ahead to u-turn... and chase after... finally they stopped at the roadside... I think they want to go to market.... I quickly grab the cap and got down - walked over and pass it to the aunty... and she was like "aa... oh.. thank you.. aiyarr.. dear... u forgot to close the cap la..." the uncle came out of the car... "aaa.. thank you thank you..."

*did they give you a reward? like a fish?*


No. they didn't give me anything.. but it was that nice feeling of being a hero... ^_^

Somehow her eyes glowed while she was telling this story... that glow was so special... like stars in the sky....

Signing off....
Chai Chai

3 comments:

jack said...

oh... ah... i know that feeling... not too long ago.. me and me fren try to kill time(waiting for the mivie to start..) walking around mid valley Garden.. as we're finishing the tour taking the escalator down arriving at 1st floor i saw a hankie rite on the landing.. pick it up.. look at it.. it was a baby hankie(known too well coz lots of encounter with me fren baby ^_^) take a quick look around.. no parent with baby.. had hunch.. tells me that they probably downstairs.. gone down to ground floor at the lounge sofa.. saw a couple with kids walked over ask them.. yeepie.. (^^)..

Jolene Loh said...

awww..baby's hankieee... so cute.... see Malaysia got nice ppl oneeee.... :)

but i was just wondering whether isit a mood thing? like when we have the mood to do nice things..

jack said...

who said m'sia dont have nice ppl in the first place :p.. there is all sorts of ppl all over the world.. don't be too judgmental or generalize..

anyway.. i dont think its mood... should be "instinct"(mind.. what the first reaction)
mood(most likely are the action we'll undertake)..