Monday, September 29, 2008

Take more risk!

Yo yo yo~~~ Yes. I've been busy. Yes - I'm suppose to update what business did I venture into... Yes - I miss blogging... :)

Recently, I've learnt a lesson thru some activities I did... The event "ShootZ" - bring your sibblings for paintball ~~ all 14 of us went to paintball in Subang. AWESOME! sniff - didn't take a lot of pictures... coz I was busy holding my gunnn!!!

Must tell story... SO~ I was the last woman standing in my group... 3 more pallets, 2 guys .. one on the right. one on the left... i was hiding in between two stacked up tires... and my gun -- aRGH... stuck! ... pullng the handle down to fix it..didn't work... *panic*... and the guy on my right was coming closer... and shot~ manage to avoid the bullet... *matrix moment* ... sigh.. gun still stuck.. dont care ... I jumped out with my faulty gun and scare the guy - he went to hide behind the tree seeing me jump out suddenly.

*phew*.. that will buy me some time... *fixing the gun*.. arghhhh... the gun died. stupid gun.

IF ONLY THE GUN WAS WORKING...
Shot the guy on my right with 1 pallet... roll on the floor to up-shoot the guy on the left with 2 pallets. woot woot... then i can blog "a girl shot 2 'SG NS' guys with 3 pallets left".... woot woot

Truth is that - in the end... got a close range shoulder shot by the guy on my left. sniff. ouch. Moral of the story: No matter what you tell to people, the end result is that you will get shot. Always best to take the risk and WIN proudly!

These are the only 2 pictures I have ~sniff~ Yes. Poor him - kena strapped by a silver tape - early in the morning!! lolx... yes. very bulu-ed.
I was also in Hennessy Artistry - and again.. didn't take much pictures coz I was busy with drinking - love the Hawaii Drink. That's some awesome shit.
So I should take more risk........ hmmm... a point to myself.

2 comments:

jack said...

hair on tape.. now i bet chai~chai freaked out when seeing this.. lolx..

geee... dint catch the site of u at the artistry.. i was late & its packed.. (>_<)

Jolene Loh said...

hello jack... yeaaaa-- chai chai freaked out. lolx... cutting his nails already he would scream...

yea -- artistry was so packed!! but i was up in the VIP area... so quite pack oso.. ^_^