Tuesday, September 16, 2008

back to basics

yes - i have ventured into opening my own business ~~ together with Ben, we will be organizing something HUGE in December 2008. Will update later >.<>

Now, I am working in the morning and evening and saturday and sundays.... whenever i hav free time. Recently, met up with a lot of our long lost college friends... and thinking the good old days.


Remember - how we used to carry the plastic folders to class? Waking up -- thinking what to wear -- today is Accounting class - that hottie is in the class - so must wear a bit nicer ~~ Studying in library for exams with friends, doing group research, smoking breaks (I don't smoke!), illegal parking coz too lazy to take the stupid bus, last minute assignments, group presentation.... my my.. how time just pass by so fast.


I went on a date recently - and it made me realize that you know -- it's rare to find guys still treating ladies as though it was their first date of their life... the planning of when she steps into the car - surprising her with flowers... (old fashion? sweet .. i think)... getting the doors for her, making sure the booking is confirmed, the usual *sweat* panic-but-macho look, preparing what questions to ask... lolx... u know the drill ~ but we all seems to grow out of it... as we grow older - does that mean romance is fading? the butterflies in stomach feeling is gone? no more flowers?


I'm not saying that we should always treat everything as though it was the first time doing.. but it's nice to have that once in a while :) thanks date ~~ for making me feel like back to basics ~~ u know who you are...

No comments: