Wednesday, May 21, 2008

rain rain go away...

Recently, we all did something that I'm proud of for Old Folks Home in Puchong.
I wish life was just like painting a wall...
Putting a new coating of colors onto your life ~ and when it all looks bad - cover it with new paint.


I learnt a small lesson about life through painting the home... I would like to share ...

Strokes of paint was coated onto the wall - am I painting this with love? Of course...
Life gets so ugly sometimes that you wish you have the chance to start over...
But when you dip the brush onto the pain and started with a coat of paint...
You start realizing that situations can't be covered up straight away...

When you stroke to fix the ugly stroke... u end up having paint with bubble holes...

Suddenly, sky was crying... You can't paint when there's water...
When there's argument... is it best to solve the problem immediately?
Dapping it with newspaper - so that the water clears away...

Sweeping the problem under the carpet, focusing about how much you love each other...
Waited... soon enough Sun came out... dried all the water, so much easier to paint...

That's my little theory ~ hope people who are in this situation gets the meaning :)

Here are more pics of members of Lions Club of PJ City.
Pouring paint..Lion Chin Hwa (OC) + Lion Kee Oi (President)
Lion Darren (In-Coming President) Regina ~ Lion Levin's Sister (Guest)
Bottom: Kee Oi, Chin Hwa, Levin
Touch Up...
3 guest ~~ duno their name...
Completed project :)
Lion Daniel
Beautiful people.. with beautiful hearts :)Unfortunately - my shoe broke... :(

2 comments:

Alliepie said...

I think I know what you are trying to say liow... in fact, I'm not gonna wait for the sun to come out. I'm just gonna look for another wall to paint... hahaha...

Jolene Loh said...

haha... i like that.. u said "u think u know.... lol"

let's paint the world.... babes! with our creative design and colors...