Sunday, May 25, 2008

Foodilicious @ Bukit Tambun - Penang

Seriously... don't you find it's hard for you to differentiate between FACEBOOK & Blog?
I find it so hard to ... mmm.. should I upload my pictures on my blog? or facebook? or both? >.<

So for this little weekend getaway - the wedding pictures where it involves PEOPLE. I will upload to Facebook. Since I had the opportunity to eat at this really good SEAFOOD restaurant - I shall blog about it then.

On the way back home ~ we were following my cousin's car... and we thought - he was lost ~~ going through small curvy paths... and all.. until he called me "Hey.. Ching (only FAMILY is entitled to call me that ;p)... I bring you guys to eat Seafood !" ^_^ seafood.. yumzThis place is just simply - Beautiful the moment you walk down the stairways... you saw the scenery of this restaurant which is floating above this nice big river ... it's so classic!

Couldn't help it to spot - kittens... soooo cute ~~ in the atap (roof) of the house

Given that our daily life is about Cars, Laptop, Traffic.. it's just so good to see these kind of things once in a while..Can you imagine how big this piece of fish is?Ok.. this was the annoying part ... damn a lot of flies.. everywhere! I found it so amuzing that the restaurant uses their "CAN-hero" to help shoo the fly ~This is the BEST BEST fresh oysters i've ever had... :)

This is what I call it as "JUET JUET", but you eat the meat with toothpick. Taste like squid. This is the Lai Liu Har ~~ King Prawn? Cat fish... the sauce was excellent! Fish + Bee Hun (Noodle) Yumzz...
Lala ~~ Clams :)

Overall, the bill came up to be only RM209.00 (we had like 6 seafood dishes + 1 veggie). CHEAP!

Apparently - this is the original place for Biskut Tambun LOL.. this was by-far the most interesting thing I found in the restaurant.

Direct ACCESS :)


2 comments:

Alliepie said...

Ohhhhh Prawn Village!! My fave, especially the Lai Liew Har. And tats MANTIS prawn in english.

A must-stop in Bkt Tambun whenever I go Penang.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

where do all the seafood come from? sea.. where do the 'human wastes' go from the toilet bowl? sea =.=