Tuesday, January 12, 2010

When you look into my eyes - I grow stronger...

"It's already hard for me to say anything at this point of time... our story started off
when I leaned on your shoulder. Today serves as the very important day for the both of us.

On the romantic beach where we could be exactly who we want to be - there you held me in
your arms and I felt safe. We both felt it was weird to feel how we feel about each other
at this point of time.

We'll never ever find the reason why that "so sure" feeling, but we both felt it. Eventhough
time was not on our side - I've never ever felt so strong about someone ever before.

Ever had both the most happiest time and saddest time of your life on the same date? That was
our "break-up" trip to the mountains.

You read my mind - no one has ever done that before .. it's amazing how it just felt so
right. You couldn't imagine the things that I was willing to do for you.. The crazy ideas
that I had in my head - but it's worth it.

You slept next to me, you love to hold me and I love to be held. It was an assurance that
you promised to show up for the afternoon gathering - it was a way of assuring me to put my
100%. It was disappointment but it pushed you to a limit in which you said "I'm not ready
for this kind of commitment yet." That hurt, but guess what? That was the truth.

I will never forget what we had - and what we will have in future. I love to live in a fairy
tale and this is my fairy tale - One day, you would show up in front of me telling me
"Sweetie, will you promise me to insult me for the rest of your life?" I would say "yes"
still...

I'm writing this before D Day - and I'm only posting this on D Day. If you gave up our fairy
tale before this post, was your decision at that point of time - and you should learn to
live by your decision. Be true and stick to your decision ok? I'm happy for you and I'm
glad to have that chance of feeling LOVE :-). I might be an idiot to wait - but I promised."

My dear friend - the person who is telling the story, love is always around, and don't ever
say you will never love again - as you've learnt that love do appear when you least
expected. When you say that - it hits you hard to learn that there are many cupids out there.
Don't give up - as Life is like an hour glass - when it's down - there is someone out there
to turn it around! Don't worry - Everything Happens For A Reason!

No comments: