Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Self Realization Trip

For many years now, I've always read Archie's Comics and had that installed in my brain that "I wanna be like that when I grow up".

The highlight of my trip a month ago was the time I spent on the boat with this family & kids & not to mention - Dogs :)
It's awesome to own a boat - you get your own parking lot!

This is my favorite picture for this trip - it's just BEAUTIFUL... I miss it already!
Let's get started! The boat is moved onto the water...
Brilliant bridge system - it opens!!
I must introduce you to Henry (my "date") for this trip, I was his human seat belt, as the boat travels quite fast. I tell you - he's a keeper!This was along this river flow, thousands of paintings on the side with interesting writings. If I had the chance, I would write "Jolene is the best!"


Life.. is just ahead of you - and it's up to you how you want to live. I had loads of time to think about what I want in life. I want to travel! Backpacking... is something I've always wanted to do. It's time for me to make it come true again.
Muacks... xoxo

2 comments:

jack said...

wah handsome date u got there.. (^^)..

Jolene Loh said...

I knowwwwwwwwwwww... he's soooo cute la.

He damn cute. This was the conversation.

I "Are you going to get my number?"
He "eh... I don't have a phone!"

Uncle "You have a house phone right?"
He "eh... I don't have a pen!"

He paused and think..

He "I know! CAn you come over to our house and put your number there?"
I "Okie!"

He "Why you not asking my number?"

*awwwww*