Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

For the previous Valentine's Day in my life... it's always so exciting, so romantic, sweet.

This year.

I spent the morning preparing for my Love Hunt - in which we've pulled together in 2 weeks. I'll be honest here - it wasn't great.. compared to my last event (Massive Worldwide 2008).

Thereafter... it was a simple dinner with Mom & Brother then i had a date with my beloved BED.

Although it wasn't a fancy flower, gift, romantic dinner that cost a bomb... It was actually the best Valentine's Day I had. Doing the things I LOVE (events), spending good quality time with mom & bro discussing about relationship (my bro has a gf... !!). I had a good Valentine's Day.. I know I certainly enjoyed my beauty sleep.

I guess.. I'm growing to like my life right now. No Love - All Work. ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry dear...you still got my love...Happy Valentine's Day

Anonymous said...

heyy!! i jealous one ar... later i scratch u when u come visit the house......

- Chai chai-

Anonymous said...

You know what they say, babe: "If you can't love yourself...." Congratulations on enjoying V'day! ;-)

Anonymous said...

come i pay for your bed rents and have a bed valentines with you again... arrh.. i dont mean again, but every saturday night... LOLx.. remember? SLEEPING with feelings only.... sweetdreams 2u